Open for Submissions: ADEYS TV A*P*T Contest

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #76871
      Anonymous
      Inactive

      ADEYS TV is a new network launching this summer that will distribute on Roku, GoogleTV, and Smart TV devices.  Through this competition, they are seeking the best visionary film talent and new producers for the ADEYS TV audience. Entries should be appropriate to the target audience age of 25+ males and females. 

       
      Entries should fit into one of the following categories:
       
         1. Film
            * Feature Length Film (60-90 minutes in length)
            * Short Film

       

         2. Scripted Television (22-65 minutes in length)
            * Comedy
            * Drama

       

         3. Unscripted/Documentary Television (22-65 minutes in length)
            * Travel
            * Home/Design/DIY
            * Health/Fitness
            * Restaurant Showcase/Culinary Demo
            * Business/Financial
            * Reality-series pilot

       

       
      A*P*T BONUS Competition:
         1. Stockumentary – The Stockumentary challenges you to create documentary, mockumentary or other scripted film utilizing mostly stock footage and augment it with original footage. At least 80% of the finished product must be stock while the remaining 20% may be your original footage/animation. 100% of the narrative may be original. Requirement will be calculated by judges by considering the total amount of footage in minutes and determining 80% of the whole. Entries must be at least 22 minutes and no more than 90 minutes. The Stockumentary competition is a stand-alone contest. The finalist in the category with the most in an online vote wins the $1500 bonus prize but is not eligible for the A*P*T Award Grand prize of $3000.

      To enter, just follow this link http://www.adeys.tv/awards/ and fill out the form.  Deadline to enter is July 17th, 2014.

       
      Prizes:
       
      Grand Prize
      $3,000.00 (USD)
       
      Bonus “Stockumentary” Competition
      $1,500.00 (USD)
       
       
      Eligibility
      Open worldwide, 18 and older.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video Contests & Festivals’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN