Online Fitness Video Camera Choice

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Looking into creating online fitness video classes.  I have a GoPro and Canon D70 and Zoom H1 external mic.

Which camera would be better for shooting indoor fitness classes (instructor, maybe one other student).  Moderate cardio action.

Thanks.

Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

I'd use the GoPro for a wide shot of the class and the Canon for everything else.

Fitness is a most compulsory segment in our life because our complete life is depend on our fitness level, I always use perfect diet along with exercises for fitness. Nowadays, i am also trying to use herbs and plants in my diet as it has great impact in our life and in the old ages, our ancestors used it as a food or medicine i.e Mardana Kamzori ilaj hakeemabdulraheem.com/mardana-taqat/. There are lots of vegetables or herbs which have bundle of advantages but we don’t much know about it. The carotene content is particularly prominent in carrots, and carrots are also due to their typical color. Among all vegetables, carrots contain the most carotene, which is found in both alpha- and beta-carotene (vitamin A, a precursor of vitamin A). Vitamin A is important for our vision, especially the nighttime, but also the immune system and cell growth. Depending on the variety, the carotene content varies and can therefore be between about 5 and 30 milligrams per 100 grams of carrot vegetables.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap