OGSoundFX: a new website with free and paid high-quality sound effects & ambient loops for your videos

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound OGSoundFX: a new website with free and paid high-quality sound effects & ambient loops for your videos

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine is a decade-plus expert in making music for all kinds of videos, from TV documentaries to indie and AAA video games… and he’s finally decided to put all his previous hard work to good use. You can download a bunch of free (and royalty-free!) high-quality audio effects here, as well as pay a little more to get access to his really massive collections. I’ll be updating this thread once in a while when new free audio is online, or when there are big sales.

I ALMOST forgot! Right now you can get a 50% discount on _all_ his paid packages to celebrate the recent launch of the website: use the discount code OGSOUNDFXLAUNCH during the checkout. Better take advantage of this sale soon as this kind of big sale across the entire site won’t happen very often I’m guessing.

http://www.ogsoundfx.com is where you’ll get that fresh new high-quality audio collection!

Cheers and keep creating beautiful videos! πŸ™‚

Crazy Daisy

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders β€” 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap