Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › O’Connor Fluid Head to 100mm Tripod
- March 26, 2016 at 12:29 PM #89455ripshirtdaveParticipant
I have a question regarding my gear. I have an O’Connor Fluid Head with claw ball (I believe it is approximately 122mm) and I was hoping to put it on a mini tripod with a 100mm bowl. It sets on there but the screw really isn’t long enough to get for the tiedown to work. Is there an accessory I can get to make this work – 150mm ball to 100mm bowl or do I have to bite the bullet and get either a mini tripod with 150mm bowl or a 150mm hi hat?
Any help would be appreciated.
- March 29, 2016 at 12:56 PM #213761
- March 29, 2016 at 12:56 PM #302607
- March 29, 2016 at 12:56 PM #301851
- March 29, 2016 at 12:56 PM #301689
- March 29, 2016 at 12:56 PM #301491
- March 29, 2016 at 12:56 PM #302794
- March 29, 2016 at 12:56 PM #302075
- March 30, 2016 at 2:28 PM #213766ripshirtdaveParticipant
Thanks, Mike. I have been talking with both the B&H and the O’Connor teams, but neither had a solution for me.
- April 3, 2016 at 8:52 AM #213771
David, I’m very disappointed to hear that. I thought there would be an easy solution for what you want to do 🙁
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.