new youtuber still trying to get noticed

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

so basically to start my channel was once a somewhat hit. i had around 1,600 subscribers on youtube and i felt good. then one day youtube i guess slapped me in the face because around 1,200 almost 1,300 accounts got closed. so now im left with approx 385 subscribers who are still around and soon if that.

what im asking from you guys is to please support me in trying to make my recovery as this heart breaking drop as made me very upset.

my channel which is the following http://www.youtube.com/user/xxgl3gamingxx does have bad quality in the videos, but the gameplay itself is astonishing. everyone ive spoken to says all i have to do is record in higher quality and ill be the best. so im living by that. this month ill be getting a better tv, and a better recorder. all i need from you guys is some support! help me guys<3

thank u

This is my most recent video of extinction which is multi part series.

Participant

This site is not about getting people to watch your game video on You tube.  This site is a place to gain knowledge on the art of videography. With out going to your site I assume you are recording gameplay with something like Bandi Cam. If you evey get a camera and film IRL you can learn a lot here. Good luck to you…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap