New to Videomaker forum

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello everyone. New to this site, I've been editing and shooting for a while now. I really like the hobby, right now I work as the Audio/Visual DIrector at my local church. I studied Visual Communications and always loved using Photoshop since I was a teen. I would hope one day to be a professional video editor and videographer. For right now I just like to learn new ways to edit and shoot.

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place for a wealth of knowledge in video production. 

Hey welcome to the forums this is a place overflowing with knowledge. If you have a spare 25 bucks to invest in your video education become a plus member on the site support video maker and you will get access to their videos and a bunch of other things. By the way I'm not a rep for videomaker, but I know what I have gotten out of their programs and I highly recommend it.

Participant

I am also interested to make and edit videos. But I don’t know about photoshop and I need to learn photoshop. I want to learn something new daily. Well, I work from a siding denver project for creating and crafting beautiful stained windows glass designs for home palaces, office buildings, and religious communities. I am very happy with my artwork on this project. Thanks for it.

mze4wbtamfbjmze4wbtamfbj
      Participant

You are welcome!

Participant

Thanks, so far the videos I've seen here are awesome

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The Best Bags and Cases

The best camera bags and cases — 2020

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap