New to recording video

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all, first post on the forums. I am seeking advice for recording video and hardware. I am currently working on a YouTube channel and Twitch live stream of our weekly game night. I Guenther have only one camcorder. It is a canon vixia hf r600. I also have the necessary hardware to capture the video for live streaming but the problem I have is my videos seem grainy or distorted. I am nor sure if this is due to the lighting in the video or not because I have seen other videos on YouTube that use the same camera and seem to get better video.

Here is a sample for your reference: https://youtu.be/sEbD139oLuY

I am looking to improve over time so any suggestions will be helpful. I will be investing more money into it soon as I am moving into a larger house!

Thank you in advance,
      Steven

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN