New GFX card for Adobe CC Suite

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Who here knows a bit about PC hardware? Am building a new suite for Adobe CC, and looking at graphics cards at the moment. The Nvidia GTX series are an obvious choice (I have a 970 in my gaming rig and its a beast) but I’m reading that the Quadro series are more purpose built for workstations, and have better drivers for editing etc. Problem is a $4,000 Quadro K6000 gets crushed in benchmarking by a cheap 600 buck GTX 1080…I am confused, anyone else gone down this road lately?

I will be using this PC for video editing mostly, ie: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom/Photoshop and DaVinci Resolve. It doesnt have to be the most powerful ever, but I want to future proof myself somewhat. I expect to pay around 600 bucks or maybe more for the GPU

The Quadro series aren’t much better than the Nvidia GTX series. The source I was relying on when I was choosing between them – http://topessaywriter.org video editing tools reviews.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap