New Forums Lineup GREAT!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      EarlC

I'm liking what I'm seeing with the new forums lineup. You all listened, I think, to everyone and helped make it more like it was, cleaned up some slow topic slots and gave it a more organized approach. I hope this will encourage all our disgruntled forums users to come back and try again.

Once I get a handle on where things I remember or want to check out have settled, I can get back to doing my job … mentoring and moderating.

Earl

Mike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

Thanks Earl-

We're not done yet. Breadcrumbs still don't look quite right and it doesn't look like "Active Topics" is populating correctly. Also, it looks like every thread is defaulted to "sticky" which I guess isn't a problem if they're all behaving the same way.

Stay tuned for more improvements.

EarlC

Glad to hear it, Mike. Looking forward to all this and more goodies. Hope all our solid and trues will start hawking the improvements and bring others back into the fold, and new ones as well.

JackWolcott
      Participant

Really starting to shape up nicely, Mike. Huge improvement; I know you guys have been working hard and it shows.

Has "Production" as a topic area been dropped?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Open Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses — 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.