New Forums – How can we change the avatar picture

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Videomaker Tips and Suggestions New Forums – How can we change the avatar picture

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Luis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Congratulations on the new design for Videomaker. The forums are not as easy to navigate as before, but with some time I will get the hang of it. Wanted to ask how can we change the avatar picture from the profiles? I was used to seeing the happy faces of Videomaker's regular forum contributors, but now all I see is a default character. Some people do have personal pictures, older user don't. 

Also on the old forums we could add an automatic "signature" after every forum we responded to. Can we still add this signature? Thanks. 

EarlC

Mike Wilhem (SP) noted recently it's still the Wild West on the Forums and that eventually things would settle, including avatars and returning some authority to moderators. We'll see where it takes us, this Wild Wild West.

dagunner
      Participant

I thought all this would have been ironed out in beta?  This is rather unprofessional of them to launch the new site with these problems and oversights. If I approached my editing and authoring abilities like this I would loose customers…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Tips and Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN