New Background for Green Screen Productions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey Everybody, 

We just launched a new animated virtual studio background:

http://www.virtual-studio-set.com/global-news-virtual-studio-set/

It's basically an animated background rendered in quicktime format that you can use in any video editor when working with chroma key/green screen footage.

I have been doing green screen production and motion graphics for a good bit now, so if anyone has any questions about techniques or anything, just let me know.  Thanks for taking a look!

Participant

At 00:15 the woman in the black dress doesn't seem to be properly keyed?

I would recommend you fix that since if you want to sell a service, you want it

to look perfect in every single way you can. However, awesome work otherwise.

I am soon getting my own green screen in a very small room (9ft x 9ft) and my

camera is using chroma subsampling 4:2:0 so I hope it will also work for me

even though I might have to be better with my lighting and with green spills?

Participant

It really looks very professional. Contrary to what the previous poster wrote (not saying that I do not believe he or she is right) but I did not see the glitch appear in the video. It looks solid and it is something that I might think about picking up to be honest. 

Participant

Thanks for the feedback!  I see what you mean on that shot of the woman, I think it is just a setting issue, I'll see if I can take care of it.  We don't really do too much editing for people (mostly just create and sell backgrounds that editors use in their own productions).  Thanks for taking a look!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap