New Background for Green Screen Productions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey Everybody, 

We just launched a new animated virtual studio background:

http://www.virtual-studio-set.com/global-news-virtual-studio-set/

It's basically an animated background rendered in quicktime format that you can use in any video editor when working with chroma key/green screen footage.

I have been doing green screen production and motion graphics for a good bit now, so if anyone has any questions about techniques or anything, just let me know.  Thanks for taking a look!

Participant

At 00:15 the woman in the black dress doesn't seem to be properly keyed?

I would recommend you fix that since if you want to sell a service, you want it

to look perfect in every single way you can. However, awesome work otherwise.

I am soon getting my own green screen in a very small room (9ft x 9ft) and my

camera is using chroma subsampling 4:2:0 so I hope it will also work for me

even though I might have to be better with my lighting and with green spills?

Participant

It really looks very professional. Contrary to what the previous poster wrote (not saying that I do not believe he or she is right) but I did not see the glitch appear in the video. It looks solid and it is something that I might think about picking up to be honest. 

Participant

Thanks for the feedback!  I see what you mean on that shot of the woman, I think it is just a setting issue, I'll see if I can take care of it.  We don't really do too much editing for people (mostly just create and sell backgrounds that editors use in their own productions).  Thanks for taking a look!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2020

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap