New Amatuer to Video – I would like your advice

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion New Amatuer to Video – I would like your advice

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi Guys,

Im a digital producer for a cruise company in the uk and looking for advice, i have helped create  some great TV adds but i still feel something is missing.

http://www.imaginecruising.co.uk/masterpieces?fsource=at

Do you guys mind having a quick look and giving any recommendations

thanks

Boomer 89

Participant

Hey,

Firstly, where do you get a fun job like this! Haha

Videos are great. Nice concept and nicely put together. Perhaps the acting is a little over the top but I think it adds to the surreal nature of the concept so it mostly works.

I don’t think I have much constructive criticism, just wanted to say how good they are and maybe you need not worry too much about adding more things to them.

Can’t wait to see what concept you/your team comes up with next.

And it also made me want to go on a cruise!

Cheers

Participant

Hi boomer – I'd agree with John that there are many good things going with your campaign. Very polished, effectively executed concept.

The thing is, these spots could be perfect for one situation, and all wrong for another. Do you have any general idea of what might be missing? Is it in the concept? Production/editing? Is there a mismatch of message to market?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap