Need suggestions for video editing app

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bknutsonshaw

I am working with health care workers in Kenya. We are going to be creating patient education videos. We are going to be doing these on tablets- Android based- and have very limited access to wifi. These are not going to be very sophisticated videos but they do serve an important purpose. Some of the health care workers may have access to laptops- but not all. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good video editing app for androids that seems to work well and is free or really inexpensive? I would be most grateful for suggestions.

Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Try Cyberlink PowerDirector, it’s an Android app, it’s like $5 for the full version, but they have a free one you can use. I love it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,
      AndroVid is a great video editor for Android. It is very easy to use and has an option for rotating videos and converting them to a different size, format or quality.
      Thanks!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN