Need some advice on buying dslr

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have looked at Nikon d800(36mp) and canon d6(20mp) and thought these were pretty good or if there are other options that would be better for a CD/Homepage/AD camera.

I would need a remote option.

Hi Mr. Undecover, the top two full frame DSLRs are generally acknowledged to be the $2797 Nikon D800 and the $2975 Canon 5D Mark III.

Either will produce great still photos, and either would be a great backup camera for your music videos.  I would not use the Canon 6D as a video camera because it lacks an external mic input.

For your needs, I would choose the Nikon D800.  Its higher resolution will make it easier to enlarge your pictures to poster size, and its clean HDMI out will allow you you to use it with pro quality external video recorders.

Again, hope this is helpful.

Bill

Hybrid Camera Revolution

Participant

I thought the Nikon d800 was the best choice!

Thanks so much Bill!

Participant

What about a Phase One(45mp back) would this produce a good result? My dad has one! That`s why I ask.

"

new

" What about a Phase One(45mp back) would this produce a good result? My dad has one! That`s why I ask. "

Well JEEZ! if your dad has one, borrow it and try it out!!

Rick Crampton

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap