Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › Need recommendation on a first video shoot of an interview
- May 27, 2018 at 12:11 AM #97657Udhaya KMember
Hi. I am Udhaya from India.
One of my friends approached me to make an interview video on a political topic. This is the first time I am planning for a video work. Here are the points I have decided to work with:
Now, because this is first time, I have few points in mind:
1. A decent video is enough – The content should reach audience without any distrurbance. Not a great quality video targetted.
2. Not much of Post Production (PP) to be done – Would like to go for automatic / default settings of the gears to start with
3. Should be an economical production
I would like you to recommend me the following:
1. What microphones should I go for – Should cut hissing noise. Should automatically adjust volume input output levels. Should come with automatic setup feature to do this based on ambience. Pl. provide a wireless and wired option. Will pick based on affordability.
2. Since I have two microphones, I guess need some audio mixing device? I also want it to give me one headphone output. Cordless is most preferred. But again subject to affordability.
3. Do I need a separate memory card to record the audio output from this device? Or is there an easy way that avoids mixing video and audio in PP?
4. Do I need any other hardware(s)?
5. While doing PP, when I change frames between one camera output to another camera output how do I easily manage audio to stay in synch?
Pl. help. Thanks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.