Need Help To create first a Travel Documentary

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Need Help To create first a Travel Documentary

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Me and one of my friends Rahul are planning to create travel documentaries.The only reason is for the passion and love for travel .Am from India,We have traveled across India for 238 days . We would like to start of from Important places where people are not aware of and how wonderfully we can take it to them. . My friend is semi- pro cameraman. We are learning video editing software’s too.. Now its the planning stage.. Please Help us on how to go on with it..Anyone interested for the same, we would like for a useful passionate addition in the team. Help us in anyways.. One more reason is to inspire more people to travel and explore more places.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap