Need Help! (New To Editing/Videography)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Need Help! (New To Editing/Videography)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #90683

      Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me name the effect/technique used throughout this music video to invert:

      As well as maybe point me in the direction of a tutorial.
      And also for this one (I tried motion tracking text tutorials, but none of them showed how to stick the text to an object secured and have it follow it off screen):


    • #214115

      For video #1, I would use either the Mirror effect or Track Motion on a duplicate track in Sony Vegas Pro.
      I know that After Effects has the tools to do what you see done with text in video #2.


    • #214119

      Hi BDubs

      In addition to Mike’s advice, Final Cut Pro X also has an Effect called Mirror which does exactly what you are seeing in your Video #1 (I’ve used it myself). I’m not sure about the effect in Video #2, but I think that could be achieved in Apple’s Motion app, which works complementary to Final Cut Pro X. Both apps are available on Apple’s App Store (but of course you need to be working on a Mac).


Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cinema cameras — 2021

Determining the best cinema cameras on the market today can be complicated. Here are the first cameras you should consider