Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › Need Help Choosing A Cheap Camcorder
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 24, 2014 at 11:04 AM #76106AnonymousInactive
Just wondered if you could help me decide which camera i should get out of these cameras which im going to be using for 1080p recording:
Panasonic HX-DC3 HD Pocket Camcorder
Panasonic HC V110 Full HD Camcorder
Open to other suggestions under £200 that can shot in 1080p
- April 26, 2014 at 5:31 AM #210297brunerwwMember
Hi MrCamWOW – with a £200 budget, you can do better than these two low end models. Now that the Panasonic HC-V550 has been released, you can find bargains on new Panasonic HC-V520 camcorders with 1080/50p, wi-fi/NFC for remote control from your tablet or smartphone, a backside illuminated sensor for superior low light performance and several other high end features.
The best deal I could find, as of this post, was this £160 Panasonic HC-V520 with free P&P.
Here is the Panasonic UK promotional video:
Hope this is helpful!
- June 3, 2014 at 1:37 PM #210544AnonymousInactive
If you're really on a tight budget then you may want to go for a Sony Bloggie Sport or Canon VIXIA HF R500 http://www.squidoo.com/best-camcorder-for-the-money
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.