Need Help Choosing A Cheap Camcorder

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello guys.
      Just wondered if you could help me decide which camera i should get out of these cameras which im going to be using for 1080p recording:
      Panasonic HX-DC3 HD Pocket Camcorder
      Panasonic HC V110 Full HD Camcorder
      Open to other suggestions under £200 that can shot in 1080p
      THANKS GUYS

Hi MrCamWOW – with a £200 budget, you can do better than these two low end models.   Now that the Panasonic HC-V550 has been released, you can find bargains on new Panasonic HC-V520 camcorders with 1080/50p, wi-fi/NFC for remote control from your tablet or smartphone, a backside illuminated sensor for superior low light performance and several other high end features.

The best deal I could find, as of this post, was this £160 Panasonic HC-V520 with free P&P.

Here is the Panasonic UK promotional video:

Hope this is helpful!

Bill

Hybrid Camera Revolution

Inactive

If you're really on a tight budget then you may want to go for a Sony Bloggie Sport or Canon VIXIA HF R500 http://www.squidoo.com/best-camcorder-for-the-money

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition,...
homicide-bootstrap