Need Entry Level Professional Camcorder Advice

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have been shooting little videos for a long time, even back when I used flip video cameras. I have never been in a position to really make the jump to a professional type camera but now I feel like prices are coming down. I don’t know too much (technically) about the field. Does anyone have advice on a good entry level and economical camcorder? Should I buy new or used? Any specific model? Thanks,Rad

Participant

What do you wish to do with it? So many different things matter – format, physical size, lenses, suitable grip kit like tripods, heads, hand held or shoulder mount capable, video formats, socketry, connector types – and of course audio facilities. If you are thinking about specific types of video use, that helps no end. Wildlife, or outside sports would be very different from close in pieces to camera, or landscapes, or point of view stuff? What kinds of video will you shoot, and of course ……… budget. Less than a grand, less than ten grand? Keep in mind that a decent tripod and legs for a fairly heavy camera can easily cost you £800 plus!

palladini971palladini971
      Participant

It is better to make a plan and buy a Camera, then to buy a Camera, then make a Plan, only to find out the camera you have purchased will not do the required job. What you plan, get down to doing that, and the rest will follow

Backgammon is standers board game and is two players game, backgammon is a purely luck and mined based game, this game help to develop mined players, backgammon is very exiting and quite fun game, is available online these website https://gamesdro.com/backgammon and then please follow this portal and easy to playing backgammon and understand and share other friends, so i think you playing backgammon and enjoy.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap