My video contest entry

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Here is my entry.  It is a promotional that my I did for my sister company.  It uses stock photos and production music, so there shouldn't be any copyrights to worry about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3xTMcqRQuA&feature=g-upl

Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

Great job, Thegeekkid!

Did you shoot the hand in front of a green screen or is that stock footage also?

I've just added upgraded your account to include Videomaker Plus.

Thanks for the video!

Mike, why do these show up twice, one over the other, on the first Forums topic list? I noticed the same with the other video entry post. Just wondering … must be a malfunction but it does clutter the front page current listings.

Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

It's an annoying bug. Our web development team is looking a fix.

voodeuxvoodeux
      Participant

My only criticism is the poor title design. Not the best choice of fonts, colors or placement. I couldn't even read the first title.

Participant

@Mike: The hand is stock footage.  Thanks!  🙂

@Voodeux: Thanks for the critique.  Unfortunately this is what happens when your client/sister company supplies the photos for you with the titles already on them.  But I did think of re-doing the titles. 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap