My New Soccer Rig need Help camera

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hello all,  I have A DIY Soccer tripod that I built and now its time to upgrade my Camera. I am currently using a old Sony TRV 30  ( don't Laugh) . I am in the market for a new HD camera that must have a way to control the camera remotely with no lag.   My current setup is using LANC remote and component video extended to a field LCD below.   The LCD screen has HDMI in as well.    I have been leaning towards the HFG20 but I'm not sure if this is the right choice.  My plan is to upload the videos for the parents to view.  I currently edit on the MAC. I have Premier, Final Cut, & Imovie to work with.

Any Suggestions would be great!!

Thanks

Jdegid

Participant

If you are willing to spend some money, look into the Cannon XA20; They can be controlled via an iPad, Laptop or Phone  (anything with a web browser) and there is little to no lag. The wirless remote has a lower fps, count, but it doesnt lag

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
homicide-bootstrap