My first corporate video :)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      shabinmp
      Participant

Please check my first corporate video I did for a german based software company and let me know your comments πŸ™‚

cfxcorp
      Participant

What is the purpose of the video?  It impressed me as a "Get to know the faces of Beo Park" as opposed to a "Get to know WHAT Beo-Park does" message.  Mix of German and English, too.

What was the reason for the brief clip of the ceiling-mounted video/security cameras?  Was that a subtle message to the boss – "Hey, we know you are watching us!"

Overall, nice.

Cville
      Participant

Not sure who the audience is for this.   I think there were some very good editing moments  but for me overall I thought it went a little long and I think it could use a little more upbeat music.  It is a hi- tec company a i don't  think the music reflected that.   Just my 2 cents worth. 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Commercial Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites β€” 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN