My AVCHD Video (.MTS) sounds like crap in Adobe Premier 5

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion My AVCHD Video (.MTS) sounds like crap in Adobe Premier 5

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      rmedtx
      Participant

Guys, I really need help with this!
      First of all, I must say that I’m new to the digital video world, so, I apologize if I’m asking dumb questions.
      I recently shot some video with a Sony NEX-EA50UH camcorder, using two audio channels, one for a lapel mic and the other one for a camera attached shotgun mic, the file is an MPEG2 .mts file, when I play the video in the Sony Media Managing software it sounds okay, it shows as a two channel file, but when I import the file into Premier, the sound is a distorted mess! and I only see one audio channel not two how it supposed to. Do you guys know what I’m doing wrong? Do I need to convert the file to a different format? Thanks in advance for your help.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video — 2021

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN