Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › Music Video
- March 1, 2014 at 2:20 AM #73726QuacyParticipant
I made this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVzZaFgoT8
Images are not mine but I wrote and recorded the music with my piano.
I would like to have some prompts: how can I improve record and sound quality?
1) do i have to change piano?
2) do i have to play better my piano?
3) do i have to change room?
4) do i have to change microphones position?
5) do i have to change type of phones? (i used a shure sm57 and a rode nt1)
6) do i have to change the effects and the post editing or mixing?
as you see I have many questions not answered in my mind 🙂
thank you very much
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.