Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Specialty Topics › Wedding and Event Video › Music in Wedding Videos
- September 18, 2014 at 9:21 AM #82116weddingcrasherParticipant
I am new to this forum , and had a question about music in wedding videos.
Whe recording a wedding brides first dance for example,
and the commercial song is heard in the background would this raise any legal issues?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank you, 🙂
- October 6, 2014 at 7:44 AM #211154
- October 6, 2014 at 7:44 AM #301516
- December 26, 2014 at 9:10 PM #211525lisajenniferParticipant
Hello, we also construct a written plan for the wedding day, including a complete list of events and times. Obtain a copy of the ceremony programme and a list of people who will be speaking. If you plan on adding titles to the video, now is a good time to check all names and spelling.
- April 1, 2015 at 3:33 PM #212024JohnParticipant
Purchasing royalty free music for wedding videos is really the bulletproof solution.
I recommend "The Music Bed" and "Song Freedom" as two of the best sites to use. Hope this helps.
- April 7, 2015 at 5:45 AM #212064HarlinParticipant
uh oh, you just opened a door better left closed…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.