Music for my videos

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      TcangarooTcangaroo
      Participant

Looking for suggestions on where i can find music to upload for my videos. Specifically looking for non copyright music. I know there are some apps available for purchase that help with this. Please share any resouces you use for music.

Thank you,

Participant
      Participant

Do you create a variety of videos of mostly from one class? Have you tried finding through google search. I know it is a bit scary because a lot of companies create their own definition for “non-copyrighted” or “non-royalty free” music where you end up paying much more than the upfront price.

I posted this somewhere else as well, there are a few companies that provide music, I personally settled on jamendo.com ( https://licensing.jamendo.com/en/catalog/search) they have a large relevant collection, prices maybe could be a little lower but they provide you REAL royalty free music with nothing to pay after as “performance rights” to people who pop up from nowhere. At least gives me my piece of mind where i can concentrate on what i do the best.

Participant

You can find non copyright music in YouTube. I know there is an channel in YouTube which is called BreakingCopyright. I am wedding photographer and I used to download songs from that channel for wedding videos. I was searching for the college essay writing service here and while searching about it, I have found your post. I would recommend you to download non copyright songs from that channel.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by Avatarspers1935.
      Participant

My friend helps you because he makes videos and uploads on youtube daily. He makes high-quality and attractive videos. I was searching for the building designing tips with the help of a window film austin website on the internet, then I heard your post news on this website. I tell my friend about this and I hope he is helping you. Thanks for this post.

taigamemetaigameme
      Participant

You can use viveo app.

TcangarooTcangaroo
      Participant

Thank you,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap