Music Composer looking to collaborate

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I am a final year University Student at SSR in Manchester studying Music Production. I am looking to expand my skills as a Music Composer where I'd like to produce music for a Movie Scene Trailer or Clip. I have various skills in producing music on many DAWS such as recording on Protools, Logic and Ableton to name a few. My skills go as far as Mastering and Recording bands to producing Electronic Dance music using various pieces of Hardware and VST's.

My thoughts and ideas on this project are that I would like to collaborate with someone who produces scenes from Timelapse Videos, Action, Adventure or Sci Fi Films. I am open to other styles of films as I'd like the challenge. As I am building a portfolio of work this would be a great opportunity for me to gather some experience when working alongside someone within the Film Industry. If anyone would be interested in collaborating, please inbox me or reply on this thread.

I hope to hear from you all soon.

Best regards, ''Themusician''

Hey "Themusician"

I am an editor on a student short. Zoes Home For Any All Animals. We are currenly in post and looking for a composer. We are poor and cannot pay, but if you are looking for portfolio experience on a high-quality film, this would be a great opportunity for you. Once, completed we will be sending it out on the festival circut so you will get exposure as a composer in the film world.

Let me know if you are interested!

Hi Themusician

I am a freelance videographer in Australia and i am looking for an upbeat "electropop" tune to go with a 3 min video that i am to put together for a recent event. 

The event was called "Australias most ordinary rig" and was a funny runway style modelling competition for guys with average bodies (rigs). The event was run by an Australian / UK based swimwear company called Budgy Smuggler.

To get a feel for the visuals, and the kind of song im after – here is a link to last years video which was produced by a different videographer.

Please get in touch if you would be interested at all! – rob@elevatevisual.com.au

Cheers,

Rob

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap