Mobile-first community for video creators to meet and collab.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Mobile-first community for video creators to meet and collab.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      llorens

Hey guys—

Hope all is well, and thanks for reading this. I wanted to reach out to invite to you to my iOS app I recently launched called imDown, which is a mobile-first community for video creators. The app allows you to discover and (soon collab) with other creators around the world.

We aim to change video storytelling for the next generation by enabling video creators with a mobile platform to showcase their work, edits, or any progress they’ve made as well as request collaborations with other creators, and eventually get gigs with brands. We’re focusing on creating a community for people like you to meet each other, show off your skills, talent, or what you may have to offer, and grow through collaborations. It’s all about your channel, not how many followers you have.

Wanted to get your feedback on the app, and what you’d like to see on it to make it better. Looking forward to hearing from you!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imdown-discover-share-video/id954395400?mt=8

Cheers,

Jose Llorens

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Stock media: How to find and use the best stock photos, videos, music and more

Acquiring stock media and editing it into your project is very often faster, cheaper and much more convenient than creating that media yourself.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN