MISS MARYLAND VIDEO- Mission Statement video

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

http://www.missamerica.org/videocontest/default.aspx

My daughter won Miss Maryland and I had the opportunity to video her mission statement. I usually do weddings but same rules seem to apply. Any feedback appreciated. Also if you wanna vote for her thats a real plus for her..She will be competing in Miss America this Sept 15th in Atlantic City….LOOK for Miss Maryland!

Thanks, Harry

Participant

Firstly, she got my vote. Good luck!

In terms of the video, I watched a few others and I think the ones that stood out the most had a shallow depth of field. I think that might be the only thing in the way of making it look super professional and visually appealing. I like the effect you used for photos but was not in love with the text. Perhaps off to the side of the person on screen, rather than putting text over her.

These are all thought for the future I guess, but I will admit most other videos were extremely cheesy and unwatchable, so thanks for not going down the route.

Again, best of luck to your daughter and I hope she wins! Being from the UK means it will have little effect on me I guess, but I appreciate you lobbying for her πŸ™‚

Cheers,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best tripods for video β€” 2021

Carefully comparing and reviewing system specs will ultimately help you find the best tripod to fit your needs and your budget.
homicide-bootstrap