Mint Sony Vx2000 For Sale tons of extras

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Mint Sony Vx2000 For Sale tons of extras

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      huntersergey

I am looking to sell a near brand new Sony Vx2000 with a TON of accessories, including a large sturdy carrying case that fits both the camera and all of its extras. I have the US model, so no problems with language converting. I do not want to list all of the accessories that I have for the camcorder, but if you are interested I will gladly list off all the pieces that will be included. When I say this camera is mint, I mean it is MINT. Not a single scratch on it, and it works as if it has just came from the factory. I am looking for around $1750, with shipping negotiable depending on how far you live. I am open to any offers, the worst I can say is no. If you are interested, send me an email – Hunter.d.sergey@gmail.com and I can send you pictures of anything you want. Thanks for reading!

Anonymous
      Inactive

How much are you selling for?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.