MEVO Live Event Camera

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Yes, this is my first post.
      I am a long time (15+ years) on the Fred Miranda photography forum with over 6000 posts and many successful B&S items.

I also do Live Stream videos for my wedding company and thought this item would be ideal, but turns out 4K is pretty much overkill for their needs.

This is 100% unused and still in the original box.

Sells for $400 on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G6BIP6M/ref=sr_1_2_twi_col_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1499750710&sr=1-2&keywords=mevo)

I got in on the pre-release deal for less, so I am willing to sell for $250 shipped and PayPal’d.

Also long time eBay member (1000+ transactions with 100% positive feedback).

So, if you are in the market, this is an amazing camera at a deep discount for what is essentially a new item.

In case you were wondering why I didn’t just return it, I bought direct from Mevo and they wanted me to pay shipping as well as a hefty restocking fee.

Anyway, feel free to email with questions. Happy to take a picture of it with a note of your choice proving I have item.

Thanks for reading.

Greg

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap