member profile

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Help – I cannot edit my profile nor my settings. I keep getting error messages.
      Home » User account » ophelia » Settings
      The page you requested does not exist. For your convenience, a google search was performed using the query sites videomaker com themes videomaker fonts league gothic webfont eot.
      ==================================
      I get this when I try to save changes:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$uri in file_save() (line 570 of /var/www/drupal/drupal-7.16/includes/file.inc).
      Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$uri in file_entity_file_presave() (line 14 of /var/www/drupal/sites/all/modules/file_entity/file_entity.file.inc).
      PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ” for key 2: INSERT INTO {file_managed} (filemime, filesize, status, timestamp, type, uuid) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4, :db_insert_placeholder_5); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => application/octet-stream [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => 1 [:db_insert_placeholder_3] => 1350684436 [:db_insert_placeholder_4] => application [:db_insert_placeholder_5] => 478a552e-978d-48b3-8d59-70031ad19465 ) in drupal_write_record() (line 7036 of /var/www/drupal/drupal-7.16/includes/common.inc).

Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

Anyone else getting this error?

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

I'm not getting that error, but I don't see any settings to edit the post signature. 

Participant

I can go to my account but once there are no options to do anything. This is a change from a couple of weeks ago when I was able to add a signature and my avatar.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap