member profile

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ophelia
      Participant

Help – I cannot edit my profile nor my settings. I keep getting error messages.
      Home » User account » ophelia » Settings
      The page you requested does not exist. For your convenience, a google search was performed using the query sites videomaker com themes videomaker fonts league gothic webfont eot.
      ==================================
      I get this when I try to save changes:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$uri in file_save() (line 570 of /var/www/drupal/drupal-7.16/includes/file.inc).
      Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$uri in file_entity_file_presave() (line 14 of /var/www/drupal/sites/all/modules/file_entity/file_entity.file.inc).
      PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ” for key 2: INSERT INTO {file_managed} (filemime, filesize, status, timestamp, type, uuid) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4, :db_insert_placeholder_5); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => application/octet-stream [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => 1 [:db_insert_placeholder_3] => 1350684436 [:db_insert_placeholder_4] => application [:db_insert_placeholder_5] => 478a552e-978d-48b3-8d59-70031ad19465 ) in drupal_write_record() (line 7036 of /var/www/drupal/drupal-7.16/includes/common.inc).

Mike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

Anyone else getting this error?

Luis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

I'm not getting that error, but I don't see any settings to edit the post signature. 

JackWolcott
      Participant

I can go to my account but once there are no options to do anything. This is a change from a couple of weeks ago when I was able to add a signature and my avatar.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Videomaker Staff’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN