MCE Technologies

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sredbarn
      Participant

Just wanted to inform anyone thinking about purchasing anything from MCE.  I purchased a quickstream hard drive with the extended battery.  The unit works great for about one hour.  The problem is most of my work is over 1 hour – the reason for the extend battery.  I was sent a defective cable hooking up the battery to the hard drive.  I have been attempting to get the correct cable for over a year.  I have been using a rubber band to make it work.  The other day was the last straw.  I was shooting a wedding and the extend battery would not connect.  Good thing I use more than one camera.  A director from the company called me and guarentee I would have the cable in couple of days.  It is now 2 weeks later and no response no cable no action at all.  The unit works great for an hour.  I was actually considering purchasing another unit but their customer service is terrible terrible terrible.  What good is product without the service to back it up.  If it sounds like I am very upset you are correct!

sredbarn
      Participant

Update on MCE.  I actually received my cable today.  Hopefully this one will not fall out.

sredbarn
      Participant

Anothe update on MCE.  I received the cable but now the extend battery will not take a charge.  Contacted MCE and a week later and no response from them at all.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Open Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN