MCE Technologies

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Just wanted to inform anyone thinking about purchasing anything from MCE.  I purchased a quickstream hard drive with the extended battery.  The unit works great for about one hour.  The problem is most of my work is over 1 hour – the reason for the extend battery.  I was sent a defective cable hooking up the battery to the hard drive.  I have been attempting to get the correct cable for over a year.  I have been using a rubber band to make it work.  The other day was the last straw.  I was shooting a wedding and the extend battery would not connect.  Good thing I use more than one camera.  A director from the company called me and guarentee I would have the cable in couple of days.  It is now 2 weeks later and no response no cable no action at all.  The unit works great for an hour.  I was actually considering purchasing another unit but their customer service is terrible terrible terrible.  What good is product without the service to back it up.  If it sounds like I am very upset you are correct!

Participant

Update on MCE.  I actually received my cable today.  Hopefully this one will not fall out.

Participant

Anothe update on MCE.  I received the cable but now the extend battery will not take a charge.  Contacted MCE and a week later and no response from them at all.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap