Matching cameras

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi,

I do a lot of recordings of band gigs using 4 cheap Panasonic V270 camcorders. I record at 1080/50.

I am funding the one that is at the front of the stage some distance back struggles with lighting conditions. I also want to be able to zoom in when I edit the footage, so I am thinking about upgrading this camera to 4K so that it doesn’t get too grainy when I zoom in.

It appears that the only cameras in my price range (below $1000US) record at 4k/25fps. eg Panasonic V785. This isn’t ideal as I master at 1080/50.

I could master at 25fps, but usually I have a camera near the drummer, and the sticks can become blurry with motion.

Any thoughts in my best course of action?

Thanks

Andrew

Pour compléter la réplique http://www.frrepliquedemontres.net Breitling avenger ii gmt, il existe des sangles en cuir, des bretelles en caoutchouc Diver Pro, des sangles militaires, des sangles de caoutchouc Ocean Racer ou des bracelets en acier Professional III pour que vous choisissiez.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap