Looking for Video Professionals that use HP products

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Looking for Video Professionals that use HP products

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all,

I'm currently on a project looking for any video/media professionals that use HP products. Preferably using the HP Dreamcolor monitor and/or any HP Workstation computer(s). We're looking to produce a video covering a professional team or person currently using HP products in the real world work environment. Any leads would be greatly appreciated and hopefully would lead to some collaborative projects. We're based in the California Bay Area but are interested in leads regarding anyone around the world using HP products. 

Thanks so much.

Chris Loukides

Production Coordinator 

chrisloukides@gmail.com

Sausalito, CA

Participant

I have using HP products, his provides good configurations desktop and laptop.

Participant

You have come to a great place to ask this. I am sharing the link of those professionals here. Hope it will be helpful for you.

————————-

video production miami

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap