Looking for editor! (Paying very well)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey, alright so I am looking to pay someone to give me really nice edits on clips that I give you. This will be a long term job and it will have to be pretty speedy but good end result. I will also need a good looking intro made by you or someone else. I will need you to know the game of minecraft so when I send you raw clips you know which fights are worth putting in and which are not. I would like this to be done in vegas 12-13 so you are able to put in slow motion effects when combos happen and other effects where needed. Please PM me if you're interested and we can work out payment option then.

Hey there, I love minecraft!!! and love editing videos, looks like you’re in luck! I do not know sony vegas, but I know adobe after effects quite well and am sure I could get everything done that you want. If our relationship grows I have no problem expanding my knowledge into sony vegas as well.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best tripods for video — 2021

Carefully comparing and reviewing system specs will ultimately help you find the best tripod to fit your needs and your budget.
homicide-bootstrap