Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › DSLR’s › Looking for DSLR
- November 12, 2017 at 8:21 PM #95945tsmith00Member
Looking for new DSLR that have high megapixel
- May 23, 2018 at 9:55 PM #283839alortonParticipant
- May 24, 2018 at 9:07 AM #283877matt1996Participant
Nikon D5300 is a good lower cost option.
- February 12, 2019 at 3:46 AM #72008116sheryl_gaskinParticipant
You could go for Pentax K-1 Mark II. The sensor offers a 36.4MP resolution, which is easily big enough to create A2-sized prints, as well as enjoying the other benefits of cameras with high pixel counts. K-1 shoot up to 4.4fps for 70 JPEGs or 17 RAW files. K-1 employs the SAFOX 12 AF system, which uses 33 points, 25 of them being the superior cross-type AF sensors.
- February 13, 2019 at 11:47 PM #72008239paulearsParticipant
I suspect that after two years he’s either got one, or given up. As he only posted just once, he’s probably a fly by night.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.