Looking For Documentary Experience? Lone Bicycle Tourist Seeks Videographer

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Open Forum Looking For Documentary Experience? Lone Bicycle Tourist Seeks Videographer

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Free documentary experience-I'm a lone recumbent cyclist touring with my bike and trailer (literally my mobile home).  I'm camping behind churches mostly but also will stay in homes using Couchsurfing or Warm Showers (CS for bike tourists). I'm a Christian doing this for religious reasons.  I gave up my government job and place to live to do this.  If you're interested, I welcome your company!  I've cycled 1,500 miles so far.  My remaining route will start on March 4, 2015 from Sarasota FL thru the FL panhandle, north from Mobile AL thru MS then western KY.  I'll travel east through KY then into southwest VA then northeast back to Washington DC.  You can look up my route in greater detail at http://www.adventurecycling.org/routes-and-maps/adventure-cycling-route-network/interactive-network-map  It's the Southern Tier Route, Underground Railroad Route, and TransAmerica Trail Route.  Feel free to call/text me at 443-695-5198. Thanks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap