You're using a beta version of our new web site.

Looking for a specific plug in, dont know where to look for it. Can you help?

Home Forums General Video and Film Discussion Looking for a specific plug in, dont know where to look for it. Can you help?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JohnGC22 8 months ago.

• Author

JohnGC22

Hi, I am an amateur video editor and I am looking for a plug in that can allow me to sync effects to the beat of the music. Effects such as zoom, position, etc. I am using premiere pro CC. Do you know where I should look for such a plug in? Or maybe you know a specific plug in that can do this job?

Thanks in advance,
    John

JohnGC22

Any help welcomed

paulears
    Participant

Not quite sure what you mean, but there was a few years ago a plug in that allowed the music to control the scale and positioning, but I don’t think it was very effective.

applejuicepie1
    Participant

I’m not sure about Premiere. But for After Effects, I think there is a native effect called Audio React or something. You could also try using the Convert Audio to Keyframes feature and use some expressions to control the values. There is also a plugin available from Red Giant called Trapcode Sound Keys.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.