Looking for a specific plug in, dont know where to look for it. Can you help?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Looking for a specific plug in, dont know where to look for it. Can you help?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I am an amateur video editor and I am looking for a plug in that can allow me to sync effects to the beat of the music. Effects such as zoom, position, etc. I am using premiere pro CC. Do you know where I should look for such a plug in? Or maybe you know a specific plug in that can do this job?

Thanks in advance,
      John

Any help welcomed

Participant

Not quite sure what you mean, but there was a few years ago a plug in that allowed the music to control the scale and positioning, but I don’t think it was very effective.

Participant

I’m not sure about Premiere. But for After Effects, I think there is a native effect called Audio React or something. You could also try using the Convert Audio to Keyframes feature and use some expressions to control the values. There is also a plugin available from Red Giant called Trapcode Sound Keys.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap