Looking for 3D clips stock footage site

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Open Forum Looking for 3D clips stock footage site

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi everybody,
      I'm a scientific documentary maker, in particular with astronomical topics. I have to produce a new documentary about Ison Comet.
      The stock footage sites that I've found, offer me animations like science fantasy.
      Do you know a web source that offer good scientific animations with affordable prices? So I avoid to create specific projects.
      Thank you.

Participant

RevoStock and Art Beats are two of the better known sites with excellent quality footage.

Having said that, do a google search for 3D stock footage and you'll find a lot more. I can't speak to the quality though.

Mike

Participant

Thank you Mike.

The sites are interesting, but the animations are not hyper-realistic as I want.

Unfortunately, I didn't find any clips about real comets, but only FX.

Frencyt

Participant
      Hi Frencyt,
      you can visit 3D Movie Arcade, a new website of 3D stock footage: http://www.3dmoviearcade.com. Here, you'll find astronomical animations designed in collaboration with experts in the related scientific fields and verified by astrophysicists. There are so many other topics, some of these are also rare.
      Inactive

Art Beats is the site which I also found the good quality footage. It is also supported on every browser. It is platform independent. For more information you can visit http://webeminence.com/small-business-email

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap