Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › DSLR’s › Live-Streaming with Canon T2i
- January 22, 2013 at 1:51 PM #53691gummybear142MemberHi again everyone-
I would like to be able to livestream video from my T2i through my laptop. I've browsed around Google and not found anything. Does anyone know of a way to either do this through the camera's USB cable and the computer's USB port, or through the camera's HDMI output somehow? As with my other posts, I need to do this on the cheap 🙂 . Any help is appreciated!
- January 23, 2013 at 3:01 PM #205813filmpMember
I don't believe you can. The camera would need an AVR or firewire input.
- January 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM #205814filmpMember
It would need an AVR or Firewire input to stream.
- January 24, 2013 at 5:46 AM #205824
- March 19, 2013 at 3:40 AM #206516DjJuvanParticipant
It is possible to stream with t2i. I did stream a multicam event with a help of Sony Z1.
What you need is a PC software ExtraWebCam, and then you'll need a multicam editor or just use any other live stream aplication which will recognize ExtraWebCam as a webcamera, which is your t2i in this case.
The only problem is, that the resolution is as you see it on live view screen… it wont be 16:9, but 4:3.
I hope this helps.
- April 9, 2013 at 2:10 PM #206882
- April 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM #207078gummybear142Member
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.