Live Streaming

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have an event to video honoring WWII veterans it taking place at a Marriott Hotel here in Florida. Here is what I need to be able to do during the event there will be a helicopter coming down outside the conference room were the event is taking place and I’ve asked to display this action going on outside into the conference room screen, without having to run cables from outside to the conference room, I have Several cameras available all digital..
      I need help with this ASAP Thank You
      My email is salsaprofiles@yahoo.com

Hi Salsa,

Do a search on Amazon for HDMI to Ethernet converters.  You'll look for a system that has a transmitter that you would plug your camera into via HDMI, and a receiver that you would plug into the display via HDMI, and run Ethernet cable between the devices.  My friend and I had to do this for our church, when part of the building was being worked on, so that we could run a video feed into an overflow room.

Now, you don't want to run cables.  The system that we used said we could run the transmitter into a router, and then output to multiple receivers into multiple displays.  So, in theory, you could run the transmitter into a wireless range extender that connects to a wireless router, and then connect the router to the receiver that connects to the TV.

I hope this helps.

Mike

Participant

This is very helpful but would like to try live streaming since its a hotel running cables is not an option. Thanks

If you read the second paragraph of my post, there's an explanation of how to do it without running cables.

Participant

yes i read your reply cpmpletely but still am looking for a solution.. I want to thank you for your very helpful reply…

have a look at the Teradek products… I think you will find what you need!

Regards,

Robert

Participant

I'm currently looking into the Cerevo Liveshell or Liveshell Pro..  Has anybody ant experience with these untis ?

my only concern with this type of device is the streeming… it has to upload via internet before you can view… hotels generally do not have the best internet connections… so you may experience serious dropouts and/or lag in the video… the teradek type of devices encode – sends – en decodes without the need of internet…

I do not have the terradek devices but seen it in action and it worked great!. and no I do not work for them… just relating what I have seen!

pricy solution… but works…

again other types of device do the same thing…. look into Pro wireless video on google and you will find all you need

good luck!

Robert

Participant

Thanks alot Robert for your very helpful comments

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap