Lighting/audio recommendations

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      crowteck7

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for some recommendations. My boss’s wife is looking for some gear to up the video quality on their ministry videos that they shoot at home and various places they travel. They’re shooting with a Canon 6D, and mainly film interview style videos.

I need light(s) that is extremely user friendly, light and easy to travel with and has adjustable light controls for a variety surroundings (mainly indoor though). I’m hoping to keep it under $200 but still want something good quality and durable that will last them for a long while.

I also need recommendations for lapel audio systems that directly interfaces with the dlsr. They are not “tech savy” so to speak and need something that is wireless, plug&go, quality mic that requires no post editing/syncing. Also need a reasonable priced but good quality type as well.

If this is not the place to get recommendations of this sort, please refer me to the correct place/website.

Thanks yall!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Open Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN