Kit for Canon 7-D

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi I’ve recently just purchased a Canon 7D, I’ve been working in production for over 12 years but mostly producing. I work a lot in the NGO sector travelling and filming people’s personal stories in developing countries and I need to become self-reliant , hence buying the camera. Can anyone recommend good, light weight kit that’s suitable for a beginner? I think I really need a digital lens, any suggestions? And I’d like a tripod, small light kit. I have a Zoom but if anyone has any mic advice I’d really appreciate it. Sorry a lot of questions! Thank you in advance I do appreciate the support of people in forums.

Hi Bee,do you need a monitor?Maybe I can give you a suggestion.I buy a 7” FEELWORLD monitor,it is IPS panel,1280*800 resolution,HDMI AV input,and it is light weight 0.4KG,super slim 17mm thick.It also has functions such as Exposure,Histogram,False Colors,Peaking Focus Assist,etc.
      I use Canon 5D,and this monitor works with my camera very well.I love it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘DSLR’s’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.