Is this a good price for a Panasonic AG-HMC150

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am thinking about purchasing a Panasonic AG-HMC150 with 285 hours on it. The seller is including a 4gig card and the items listed below for $1850. The unit seems to be in great shape but I have seen prices that range from $1675 up to over $2200. Can you give me an idea of what a good used price would be?

Thanks

The camera comes with:
      -Battery Charger
      -AC power supply cords/DC cord
      -Original battery
      -Two (2) extra Panasonic brand VW-VBG6 7.2V 5800mAh Batteries
      -Panasonic CD Operating Instructions
      -Original Panasonic wireless remote
      -Panasonic camera strap
      -Original component video cable
      -Mic holder
      -Microfiber cloth
      -Original Lens hood (as pictured) and original lens cap
      -Three (3) PIN-BNC conversion plugs (unused)
      -Four (4) Ferrite cores
      -Rubber eye cup (pictured)
      -Warranty Card

Participant

That's a nice camcorder with a CCD image sensor and decent low-light performance. That said, the new AC90 can be had for less brand-new with a 3-year warranty. Uses a smaller CMOS chip, but can add quite a bit of gain without adding noise. Is said to have an amazing image stabilizer and amazing sharpness.

Jeff

Participant

I've been following eBay for a few months looking for the exact same camera. You are correct in that most seem to be selling around the $1600-$1800 range. If you can land one for less than $1600, you probably got a great deal.

If you did get that 4 GB card, toss it and go out and buy a 32 GB. The cost on those are ridiculously low now.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap