Is this a fair price?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Cville
      Participant

I am looking to sell my 2 Sony tape cameras and move to all tape less.  I just want a reality check if this is a fair price. 

I would like to get $2600 for the following items:

Both have low hours. I'll have to do a check but probably under 50 on each

sony HVR-HD1000U.  A1/2.9 CMOS 

sony HDR-FX7 3cmos 

I am including a Mountain smith case for the 1000u along with a set of 3  filters for both cams.  I also have a wide angle lens adapter for the 1000u

original boxes for both cams.  One of the charger power supply's quit working and I will be supplying an after market replacement. 

Thanks

Daryl
      Participant

it sounds like a fair price to me. If they are in good shape and low hours. both new would be around 4000.00

busysoul
      Participant

Yes , it might be the good one and you need to go for the others too , so that you can make a good comparison for it.

Cville
      Participant

Thanks for the input. 

I'll probably post them on Craig's list and see what happens. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.