Iphone 6 video quality

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have recently started recording some video to post videos of my garden on youtube.

I am using an iphone 6 plus to shoot the videos with the "moviepro" app to do the settings and I am really unhappy with how they are turning out.  I have seen some pretty decent looking videos shot with iphones on the web, but mine look really bad.

I am not sure how to describe it, but they sort of have a flickering light effect…and they look really awful when panning across straw, for example.  They have a lot of these weird effects even before putting them on youtube…and then they get even worse…

Here is an example:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uip6rkVmDDs

I am not looking to set the world on fire here…and I understand I am using a cell phone.  I was just hoping to shoot a few videos between now and my birthday in August and then ask the wife to buy me a mirrorless camera and tripod.

Participant

have a look at how he does his iphone filming it may give you some ideas.

Participant

maybe hold the phone still could make it better?or consider buying a tripod?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap