I need a randomized script/software for video clips

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion I need a randomized script/software for video clips

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      andrewgitt

Hi everyone. I have 100’s of short 10-20 second video clips that I want to make videos from. Basically all I need done is to have a script/software that will randomly pull from these videos and create a new unique video with a different order. I want to set the lengh of the video to say approximately 5 minutes and it will pull from these videos so the total video will be ~5 minutes.

What software could handle this?

TIA

Space Racer
      Participant

I think you’re talking about something like http://www.Animoto.com. It creates short videos by assembling clips that you supply. It’s been around for a while. But once you get hooked up with that, you’ll be able to find others like it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio editing software for video editors — 2021

Let's look at the best audio editing software currently on the market, then go over the most important features to consider as you shop.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.