I need a randomized script/software for video clips

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion I need a randomized script/software for video clips

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi everyone. I have 100’s of short 10-20 second video clips that I want to make videos from. Basically all I need done is to have a script/software that will randomly pull from these videos and create a new unique video with a different order. I want to set the lengh of the video to say approximately 5 minutes and it will pull from these videos so the total video will be ~5 minutes.

What software could handle this?

TIA

Participant

I think you’re talking about something like http://www.Animoto.com. It creates short videos by assembling clips that you supply. It’s been around for a while. But once you get hooked up with that, you’ll be able to find others like it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap