i love you & goodbye (short film) photos in motion

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion i love you & goodbye (short film) photos in motion

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Here is my newest short film. Photos in motion, consisting of 4,733 pictures. A young couple's relationship, from the first 'i love you' to the dreadful 'goodbye'. Let me know what you think !!

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel !!

Inactive

Hi, Eric… I checked out your link and found it to be an interesting video – very touching, but it doesn't appear to be the one you describe about still images. Can you supply that link, too?

By the way – I love this video of the little girl with the pretend piano – nicely done.

Inactive

Nice work, Eric. I like the scene where the shot is blurry until the boyfriend puts on his glasses! 

Participant

Wooooooooooow Nice Job Eric, Keep it up πŸ™‚

Mac

Egg Head Video

Participant

Thank you, I really appreciate it, glad you liked it. Sorry I posted the wrong link here is the right one. Please let me know what you think. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites β€” 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap