How’s My Video Production?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

How do my shots look? All comment and critique welcome. Thanks

palladini971palladini971
      Participant

This Video is Unavailable -WTF?

Looks great how do you link all those clips together? I like the drone footage did you need a licence to shoot those drone shots.

Participant

In England, doing commercially – for a video you intended to promote, then yes, you need compulsory training, a flight test and very detailed paperwork. You could pretend you bought it and made the video for fun, but if money was involved, and you have a business, even a small one – then yes, you need a proper test, deep pockets, and of course stuff like insurance. If you just make it for your granny, or to impress your friends, then no – but the line is VERY fine! In the US, who knows? You can have a machine gun in the States!

For me it looks ok for just an amateur entertainment MV. I would say the color is too much contrast, you can do the color grading again to make it lighter and softer. I don’t know, maybe I’m a fan of gentle colors so I find it need to be fixed. But it also depends on your taste.

Hi it should show up when you click it, let me know. Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap