You're using a beta version of our new web site.

How’s My Video Production?

Home Forums General Video and Film Discussion How’s My Video Production?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  palladini971 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Tjbenz

How do my shots look? All comment and critique welcome. Thanks

palladini971
    Participant

This Video is Unavailable -WTF?

stopacramp

Looks great how do you link all those clips together? I like the drone footage did you need a licence to shoot those drone shots.

paulears
    Participant

In England, doing commercially – for a video you intended to promote, then yes, you need compulsory training, a flight test and very detailed paperwork. You could pretend you bought it and made the video for fun, but if money was involved, and you have a business, even a small one – then yes, you need a proper test, deep pockets, and of course stuff like insurance. If you just make it for your granny, or to impress your friends, then no – but the line is VERY fine! In the US, who knows? You can have a machine gun in the States!

Alice93

For me it looks ok for just an amateur entertainment MV. I would say the color is too much contrast, you can do the color grading again to make it lighter and softer. I don’t know, maybe I’m a fan of gentle colors so I find it need to be fixed. But it also depends on your taste.

Tjbenz

Hi it should show up when you click it, let me know. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.