How do my shots look? All comment and critique welcome. Thanks

Dave Van De Cappelle's picture

This Video is Unavailable -WTF?

Palladini

Ontario Canada

Tjbenz's picture

Hi it should show up when you click it, let me know. Thanks

stopacramp's picture

Looks great how do you link all those clips together? I like the drone footage did you need a licence to shoot those drone shots.

paulears's picture

In England, doing commercially - for a video you intended to promote, then yes, you need compulsory training, a flight test and very detailed paperwork. You could pretend you bought it and made the video for fun, but if money was involved, and you have a business, even a small one - then yes, you need a proper test, deep pockets, and of course stuff like insurance. If you just make it for your granny, or to impress your friends, then no - but the line is VERY fine! In the US, who knows? You can have a machine gun in the States!

Alice Ng's picture

For me it looks ok for just an amateur entertainment MV. I would say the color is too much contrast, you can do the color grading again to make it lighter and softer. I don't know, maybe I'm a fan of gentle colors so I find it need to be fixed. But it also depends on your taste.

“I have been interested in dreams, really since I was a kid. I have always been fascinated by the idea that your mind, when you are asleep, can create a world in a dream and you are perceiving it as though it really existed.” – Christopher Nolan